Setup Templett to Work with Shopify
Integrating your Shopify shop to Templett is easy. Please follow the brief instructions below.
- Log into Templett and navigate to Admin > Integrations
- Click the “Integrate a Shop” button
- Choose Shopify from the Integration options.
- Enter the name of your shop. This is the shop name you will see in Templett.
- Enter the myshopify url of your shop (shopname.myshopify.com). Not your domain name. Also, don't worry about entering "http://" or "www".
- Click “Add Shop”
- Log into Shopify to authorize use with Templett
You’ll be redirected back to Templett and your shop will be connected.
Template id’s in Product Descriptions
Be sure to put the template id’s in the product descriptions. If you do not put the template id’s in the product description, Templett will disregard the order and your customer will not get access to their purchased templates. Please see this article for more information.
You’re all set. Create a test order in Shopify to make sure everything works properly. If the order isn’t pulled into Templett, go over the steps again carefully to make sure you didn’t miss anything. If you still have issues, please reach out to us so we can help.